Membership and Local Chapters
How Can I Become a Member?
Check the Local Chapters page to see if there is a local chapter in your area. If there is, contact the number of the director or president of that group. If there is not, you can become a member at-large. Our membership application is included in our brochure that can be found HERE. Simply print if off and mail in with your dues.
What are some of the benefits of Membership?
All membership dues and contributions make it possible for The Arc Tennessee to provide information, advocacy and support to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families.
- Automatic membership in local chapter (where available), The Arc Tennessee and The Arc United States
- Access to local, state and national newsletters and publications
- Updates on current events and legislation relative to disability issues
- Member preferred rates for some insurances through affinity partners with The Arc United States
- Advocacy, information and referral services
- Connect with other families
- Participate in committees, taskforces, events and conferences
- Discounts for conferences and webinars
- Individual: $20.00
- Self-advocate: $5.00
- Agency: $100.00
Please Note: Your annual membership dues and any other contributions are tax deductible as allowed by law.
Check the Local Chapters page for Chapter Services.